Monday, September 30, 2013

Not going to whine, not going to whine, not going to whine.

Total steps yesterday: 16,084
Exercise for today:  pathetic attempt at weights, followed by 1.5 mile walk

I've typed this post out several times in an attempt to not just use it as a platform to whine about the government shutdown. And what I've realized is that no matter where I start, all roads seem to lead me that direction.  I'm trying not to focus on the negative right now, so this is just going to be a short and sweet blog post.

Workout was pathetic today, my mood has been sour, and I blame most of it on lack of quality sleep last night.  I must get to bed earlier tonight in order to face tomorrow with better spirits.  On the plus side, I might get a house husband this week if this shutdown goes through and James doesn't have to work.  That's going to be my positive thought this week as we push through to tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment