Friday, September 13, 2013

19 weeks!

Total steps yesterday:  13,169
Exercise plans for today:  hauling a dog to the vet, vigorous house cleaning

Just a quick post today.  It's been a busy Friday.  I'd planned to head out on a run at some point today, but I've been going non-stop since 6:00 a.m. and still haven't had time.  Had to take little Zoe to the vet for a skin issue.  She's okay now, but it ate up a chunk of the morning.  And she is finally friends with me again after ignoring me for several hours, but is still giving me this skeptical look:

"Do NOT take me back there, Mom."
She actually didn't do too terribly at the vet, and even licked the vet's hand before leaving, so success?

The apartment is now totally clean, and I'm about to start meal planning for next week.  I don't think I'll get my 10,000 steps today, which means I'd better rock it over the next two days.

Today I'm at 19 weeks.  Only one week to go until I'm halfway done (ish, depending on when Lil W decides to come out), and only two weeks until we find out the sex.  Very excited!  I also noticed earlier that if I rest a cell phone, or whatever, on my stomach, I can see it moving from Lil W's bouncing.  Freaky, but also cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment