Thursday, October 3, 2013

Two weeks without a baby bump?

Guys!  I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I shared a blurry baby bump picture with you.  I've clearly been remiss in my pregnant woman duties.  Thus:

22 weeks
I don't really feel like I'm noticeably larger, but then I looked back at my first post on this blog, about 7 weeks ago, and there's definitely been some progress:


15 weeks
 I do think, when looking at the side by side comparison, that I both need to take more pictures than just the ones in my workout clothes at the gym, and that my face is starting to get a little puffier.  Is it weird that I had zero worries about weight gain, and zero worries about any other physical changes, but really dreading getting puffy face?  I have to get my priorities in line.

Not much else going on today.  I wasn't feeling my workout so I just walked two miles.  Now I'm feeling super lazy and just want to hang out on the couch all day.  James and I are trying to come up with a list of things to keep him busy / entertained as long as he's stuck at home.  Unfortunately it's not a huge list, so feel free to share any ideas in comments.

Estimated steps for the day:  probably around 8,000.  My two mile walk added some in, and a few Zoe walks ought to bump me up, but it doesn't feel  like a 10,000 step kind of day.

Positive shutdown thought:  Zoe is so, so happy to have James home with her.  She's a rockstar at being on her own during the workday, but I know she's happy to have a friend.  Even if it's just expressed through napping in the living room with him rather than under the bed like usual, she's getting to hang out with someone and that makes her happier and calmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment