Exercise for today: petting alpacas
Let's talk about the ways that today was the best day ever.
1. Marriage mind meld at 5:45 a.m. that led to both James and I deciding that the best plan for the day was to take personal days from work.
2. Zoe being fully on board with the personal day plan and letting us sleep in until 7:40.
3. Deciding that the best choice was to spend the morning at the zoo. Turns out cold Mondays in October = only 5 other zoo guests there, aka pretty much a private zoo.
|4. This face.|
|5. These faces.|
|6. This face (when safely contained behind glass, and also while glad I'm not Harry Potter at the zoo).|
|7. The most debonaire kangaroo ever.|
|8. Getting to pet a highland cow.|
|9. Touching the horns of a watusi.|
12. James looking at the bedding set and asking, "What is a window valance and why would we ever need one?"
13. Taking pretty much the best nap ever and having exactly zero guilt about sleeping away two hours of the afternoon.
14. James using his game points in a random online game to purchase this:
|14a. The fact that this even exists as a prize in an online game.|