Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nothing to report

Total steps yesterday:  8,191
Exercise for today:  Rest

It's my second rest day in a row, but it's been a busy day of getting other things done, so I'll take it.  I woke up at about 3 a.m. this morning and couldn't fall back asleep - my mind was too busy spinning with all the things that needed to get done.  I think pregnancy has made these late night sessions much more worrisome - once I actually woke up and started doing things, my mind calmed down, but 3 a.m. wasn't fun.

But I checked a lot of things off the to do list, and feel more on top of everything.  I'm 95% sure I've found someone to take care of Zoe next weekend, and am hoping to finalize those details tomorrow or Monday so I can stop worrying about it.

Not much else to report, so I'll just leave you with this.  Zoe got a bath today, and is looking very noble:

James is also looking very noble, even if neither he nor Zoe appreciate me taking pictures of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment